Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated 83.95% of intubated (vids)

0

What percentage of intubated have done both doses

The cases of coronavirus that were recorded in Greece in the last 24 hours became known today, with the number reaching 6,590, while 58 of our fellow citizens lost the battle with the pandemic.

The number of intubated patients is still high. According to the announcement of EODY, 617 of our fellow citizens are in the ICU. The vast majority of them are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated.

More specifically, 83.95%, ie 518 patients have received one dose of the vaccine or have not been vaccinated at all. The remaining 16.05%, ie 199 patients have received both doses of the vaccine.

See also: Coronavirus: Father and son defeated by pandemic within a month in Serres (vids)

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.