The General Regional Police Directorate of Western Greece informs the citizens that, due to the adverse weather conditions in West Greece, the following traffic regulations apply:
Achaia Police Department:
* Western Achaia, Old National Road Patras – Pyrgos in Vlacherna, traffic stop due to water on the road,
* Patra, On Artemidos – Dasyllio street traffic stop due to falling trees and landslides,
* Patra, Position Ball, E.O. to the Monastery (Monastery of Agios Nikolaos Bala), a traffic stop due to landslides is reported,
* Provincial Road Kalavryta – Neochori. (height of the Municipality of Flampoura, Kalavrita) the traffic was stopped due to a torrent overflow.
* Aigio – Pteris Provincial Road (SELINOUNDA Bridge), the traffic was stopped due to a river overflow.
* Provincial Road Aigio – Kalavryta, X / Θ11,500 location Achladia (stream from Pteri to Aigio) the traffic was stopped due to landslides of rocks and soil.
* Municipal Road Roupakias – Haravgis Achaia, Roupakia location, the traffic was stopped, due to heavy rainfall and volume of water concentration in the area.
* Provincial Road from the intersection of Agios Nikolaos Kalavrita to the ski resort the road remains closed due to heavy snowfall.
* Municipality of Erymanthos, “Koutsoupia” location, Kyparissi, Neo Kombogadi, the traffic of the community road from Kyparissi, Municipality of Erymanthos, Achaia to Peiros Parapiros Dam, was interrupted due to a landslide, while in Neos Kombigadi,
* Egialia, beach of Rizomylos, the traffic was stopped in both traffic streams, due to the concentration of water on the road.
* From the traffic lights of the industrial area to Theriano, the traffic of vehicles is carried out with difficulty in a traffic flow, due to a previous landslide,
* Aigio, 7th km Provincial road Aigio – Melission rock and materials fall, downhill flow to Aigio closed, the traffic is difficult with one traffic stream,
* Platani, a fall of a tree is reported, downhill stream Patras, the traffic is difficult with one stream,
* Western Achaia, Vouprasio to Lappa, New National Road Patras Pyrgos, volume of water on the road, with difficulty the traffic of vehicles,
* Provincial Road Kalavrita – Patras (via Chalandritsa) 30th km. Immediately after the D.D. Vlasias Kalavrita have fallen stones and carried materials
* On the same road at the height of the intersection with Goumenissa KALAVRITON, a large rock has fallen, with the result that in both cases the traffic is carried out with difficulty and in rotation by one traffic stream.
* Provincial Road Pountas Kalavrita from X / TH 03.00 to X / TH 12.00 (Kernitsa), the traffic of vehicles is carried out with difficulty in both traffic streams due to falling rocks and soil due to landslide,
* T.K. Plataniotissa, Kalavrita, along the road to Aigio (via Boufouska), stones and carried materials have fallen on the road from the heavy previous rainfall, with the result that the traffic of vehicles is carried out with difficulty.
Aetolia Police Department:
* Interruption of traffic due to subsidence of the road at the bridge of Evinos (c / w 24 N.E.O Antirriou-Ioannina) to avoid traffic accidents the traffic is carried out by a bypass road. The vehicles are diverted through Ionia Odos between the 14,500 Gavrolimni intersection and 28 of N.E.O. Antirrio-Ioannina in Zesti.
* On the Provincial Road Pitsinaika to Rigani and Provincial Road Pitsinaika – Bania from 19:00 due to landslides. Access to the village of Pitsinaika has been cut off,
* The traffic to the village of Ano Makrynos in Makrynia has been cut off. In particular, Mesaristas – Ano Makrinous Road (subsidence), Rykia – Ano Makrinous Road (subsidence), K. Makrinous – Ano Makrinous Road (landslide),
* Traffic stop to Pentalofos, stream overflow
* Traffic stop on Pokistas Provincial Road, towards Kato Platano due to landslides.
* Retsina Provincial Road – Mousoura road subsidence
* Provincial Road Loutron Stachtis – Stranoma, road subsidence
* Berbati – Metaxa Provincial Road has suffered landslides in some places,
* Municipal road Gavalous – settlement Kourteleika, road subsidence
Akarnania Police Department:
* 1st km / km of the Provincial Road that connects the E.O.
Agrinio-Karpenisi with the D.D. Skoutesiadas, the traffic was stopped in both traffic streams due to natural materials, due to the severe weather phenomena,
* Provincial Road Thermou-Diplatanou, the traffic was stopped in both traffic streams due to imported natural materials, due to the severe weather phenomena
* Provincial Road Kainouriou-Sitomena (Agia Paraskevi area) specifically at both (2) entrances of T.K. Agia Paraskevi, the traffic has been stopped, in the first due to a landslide and in the second due to subsidence of the road, due to the severe weather conditions.
* National Road Agrinio-Karpenisi 49th kilometer, traffic stop due to landslide
* 2nd km. Kallitheas-Proussou Road, the traffic of vehicles is carried out by one traffic stream, due to landslides.
Ilia Police Department:
* Contribution of P.E.O. Patras – Pyrgos, with Agios Nikolaos, at the height of Barda, there is a temporary traffic stop due to water accumulation
* 2nd km of the Vartolomiou – Neochori Provincial Road, there is a traffic stop due to a stream overflow.