USA: Dog set fire to the house

0

The owners were away from home at the time, but fortunately firefighters rescued the dogs and no one was injured.

A fire that caused significant damage to a house in Parkville, Missouri, started when a dog accidentally lit the kitchen eye.

The dog managed to open the hearth by pressing its foot on a tactile activation button, while trying to reach a pan with fat that was left.

The owners were not at home when the fire broke out. Firefighters managed to save the dogs and no one was injured.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.