Nationwide concentration at Propylaea will take place today, at 11:00, the cooperating pension organizations, in which will participate the pensioners’ unions from all over the country.
According to a relevant announcement, their demands are, among others, the following:
– a lower pension of EUR 650 from the current EUR 384,
– issue pensions immediately,
– return the withheld subscriptions to the trade unions,
– to immediately recruit doctors, nurses in hospitals,
– abolish anti-labor-anti-popular-anti-insurance legislation and take precautions to protect accuracy,
– to recapitalize the insurance funds.
“Give increases now – and not in 2023 – to all pensions, main and auxiliary, to the entire amount of pensions paid, along with the amount of the so-called personal difference,” they say.