The main and auxiliary pensions of January 2022 are paid with the beneficiaries looking at the money in their accounts, the previous working afternoon.
Like every Christmas, the payments start for the self-employed funds, while for IKA the payments will be broken in two days due to coronavirus.
The payments are as follows:
- OAEE, OGA and EBRD (Unemployed) will pay the pensions January 2022 on Monday 20 December 2021
- IKA will pay the January 2022 pensions on Tuesday 21 December 2021 (for retirees whose AMKA expires in 1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
- IKA will pay the January 2022 pensions on Wednesday 22 December 2021 (for retirees whose AMKA expires at 0, 2, 4, 6, 8)
- Public, NAT and other funds of EFKA (Employees) will pay the pensions January 2022 on Thursday 23 December 2021
- The temporary pensions of the Armed Forces, Security Forces and the Fire Brigade of January 2022 will be paid as to the State on Thursday, December 23, 2021
It is pointed out that after Christmas, December 27-31, the debts owed are expected to be paid retroactively from the recalculation of pensions to approximately 17,000 retirees who left after 2016 with more than 30 years of insurance. Retroactive tax of 20% is imposed