Clarifications on the package of financial measures to relieve the citizen were given this morning by ERT financial advisor Giannis Chatzisalatas. The extensions that have been given are:
- Refundable Deposit: First installment payment until June 30 and 15% discount on one-time payment.
- Fixed Expenses: The “discount coupon” is extended until June 30.
- “Cooperation” program: Extension of the measure until March 31.
- It is extended until June 30 reduced VAT for dialysis materials and personal hygiene products.
- The subsidy is increased from 49.5 euros to 55.5 euros for December.
- DEPA: Gas subsidy increases from 16% to 40%
- 15 902 Energy Solidarity Line for vulnerable households
What applies to electronic receipts:
- The obligation to collect electronic payments for 30% of income is not abolished.
- From 1/1/2022 all receipts from freelancers will lead to a tax refund.