German Robert Koch Epidemiological Institute (RKI) warns amid outbreak of Omicron mutation
Specifically, it proposes “the maximum restriction of social contacts” taking into consideration the alarming increase in cases with the “Omicron” variant.
In an announcement on Twitter, the Institute calls for the immediate implementation of the measure.
– Robert Koch-Institut (@rki_de) December 21, 2021
See also: Sweden: The Public Health Service gave the “OK” for the vaccination of some children aged 5-11 (vids)
- USA – Omicron Mutation: 500 million free self tests for Americans
- Rector of AUTh: “Innovative method to detect the Homicron mutation”
- Omicron: What are the first symptoms?
- Thessaloniki: School violence escalates – Students stormed a classroom with a full face and harassed a teacher
- Patras: Eight elderly people “ended up” with coronavirus – All seven were unvaccinated (vids)