Coronavirus: Most unvaccinated or partially vaccinated intubated (vids)

0

What percentage of patients have received both doses of the vaccine

The cases of coronavirus in Greece have increased in the last 24 hours since according to the announcement of EODY, 6,424 of our fellow citizens were infected with the virus, while 77 people lost their lives.

The number of intubated patients is also high, since it amounts to 661. Most of them, according to the announcement of EODY, are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated. More specifically, 82.45%, ie 545 patients have received one dose of the vaccine or have not been vaccinated, and the remaining 17.55%, ie 116 patients have received the two doses of the vaccine.

See also: Xanthos: “A change in strategy is needed for the pandemic” (vid)

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.